Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Hunt












We had a great Easter. We actually weren't sure what the weather was going to be like, but it turned out very nice. We hid the eggs in the house for Easter morning and filled their little baskets with goodies, so when they woke up, they were so excited and suprised. They couldn't believe all the treats the "Rooster Bunny" (what David calls the Easter bunny) brought. I actually did get more fun toys this year that I knew they would love - I don't buy toys much for them all throughout the year, so I wanted to get a little extra. Plus, I would rather buy toys/ books than candy.


They loved the hunt. David was running quickly to get everything, but Caroline would find an egg and what to eat whatever was inside before moving to the next egg. Family came over for a delicious lunch and we did another hunt outside. Caroline and Kate understood a little more this time around and got into it. This is the first year that Brent didn't hunt eggs. I think he didn't enjoy it last year quite like he used to and really wasn't too excited for animal cracker filled eggs.




I love when all the eggs are found and they sit with their baskets looking all the treats they got. So cute! My sweet little ducks!

0 comments: