Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year's Goals

I have been thinking of my New Years resolutions. I always do the ususal - lose weight, etc.- which of course will be a goal, but there is more. This year my focus though is service. I want to follow my Lord, allow Him to work in me, and serve others. This starts at home. I get so burned out on cleaning and making dinner and breaking up the fights, but these tasks are my way to show love to my husband and children and God. God has given me such special and amazing gifts. I must remember to appreciate them and serve even when I don't feel appreciated. My children were put into my care! What trust God has in me- I don't want to let Him down. I want a heart like Mary's- she gave herself to Him and trusted Him. My heart is open to Him. Come lead and I will follow.

0 comments: