Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Caroline's Christmas Program



Our little Caroline was in her first Christmas program and did so well. I was really nervous that she would see me and not want to sing, but she did. She just smiled and sang all her little songs. Music is her favorite part of the school day and she loves Ms. Kari!! At home she usually squints her eyes and sings in a very high voice, but she was ready to perform today. I was ready to record David in his, but he got stage fright when he saw all the parents and wouldn't come out of his classroom. He waited until later and performed in the bathtub in front of me and the girls. So cute. Kate didn't have a program this year, so we will have to wait until next year for her.




2 comments:

Beverly said...

That is great. What computer techies you are all turning into...
Good job!

Unknown said...

Loved the singing and dancing. Samuel and I have watched is over and over and over. So cute.
Barbara