Saturday, February 2, 2008

Butter, Anyone?

A couple of days ago, we went to eat at El Fenix. I am looking at the kids menu deciding what to order while the kids are busy eating chips and butter. Caroline and Kate are enjoying the packets of butter more and have stopped eating chips. I remember as a child loving the butter at El Fenix and putting it on chips and tortillas. I order 2 kids meals for them to share and the food comes quickly. They ate basically nothing because the 3 butter packets were far more delicious. The girls had butter even on their noses from trying to get all that butter out. I wish I had my camera with me. Next time I think I will just order butter.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is so funny. I used to love butter & chips. And, I remember having a white bread and butter sandwich for lunch all the time in 1st grade. Hope you guys are having a good week!!

Kyle, Mel, and Samuel, and Noah said...

That is what Samuel had tonight for dinner too! Kyle loves butter/chips/salsa, so Samuel now has to have butter whenever we are at a restaurant that serves chips. Must run in the family :)

Beverly said...

Was there ever a child who didn't like butter!! Mmmmm...