Friday, January 2, 2009

Frosting Cookies... mmm....











We decided to make some sugar cookies and the kids were going to help me frost them. I gave each one their own cookie, frosting, sprinkles, and a spreader. David was the only one that covered his with frosting and decorated it- then ate the finished product. The girls' frosting didn't make it on their cookie. A little on the spreader... a little in my mouth. I have to say that I did get some quiet for about 30 minutes with this project.

1 comments:

Stevie Moon said...

You mean listening to me on the phone while the girls were making cupcakes didn't scare you away from this? Of course, you let them eat theirs right away - big difference! On a completely different subject, I love how the art work on your walls is covered in school art! Ha!