Friday, January 2, 2009

Naughty or Nice.........


NAUGHTY!!!!!
These girls have lost their minds! They have teamed up to get into any kind of trouble imaginable. They get into my purse and pull everything out of my wallet. They get into David's bathroom cabinets and pull all kinds of things out. They got his wallet and pulled it all out on the floor under the table and ran around with twenties and ones in their hands- which is how I knew this wallet wasn't mine. They pull out all their clothes from the drawers and toys everywhere in the room. Who are these people?!?


After the one millionth time of cleaning the room and mess, I took action beyond spanking and time out. All toys taken away- no princesses, no barbies, no little animals, no rudolph!!! I put all toys high in the closet and garage and left a few books and stuffed animals. They are going to earn back their toys! Now what? This seriously better work before I have to padlock everything in the house. After a day, Caroline has been asking, " Can I have my princesses?" "Sorry, not yet!" I say. I am not sure when they will get them back, but they will not get everything at once. Exhausted....ready to go back to school/ mother's day out....need some adult interaction....and quiet. I may have to call Supernanny again...look out, girls!!!!!

1 comments:

Laura H. said...

sending peaceful, calm, quiet, cozy, fun thoughts your way! :) just think... wednesday is just around the corner!