Sunday, February 8, 2009

Caroline.... the rat


Caroline loves taking things and hiding them. The problem is I can't find her hiding spot. I am missing toothpaste and her tennis shoes! The other day we were missing chapstick and David's toothbrush. These have been found though. I caught her one day putting on the chapstick, and the toothbrush was in my nightstand drawer!?! My makeup and devotional book are her favorites to take. Who knows what else is missing that I don't even know about! I have cleaned out her whole closet, looked under beds, under the couch/ pillows, everywhere... How can a pair of tennis shoes be gone? She is quite the sneaky little girl! If anyone comes over, she even tries to sneak in their purse. I have found her many times under the kitchen table with my purse. If she is around..... beware! She is storing up for something.

1 comments:

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.