Sunday, January 13, 2008

Supernanny

Okay- I must confess to moments of desperation and frustration. A few months ago, I was so upset with David for doing something- I don't remember at all what it was now. He went through a terrible stage that I thought we would never get out of. He still has moments of relapse, but he is better. Now Caroline has jumped up to take his naughty place. Anyway, in my moment of "I can't do this", I emailed and applied for supernanny to come save us. I do really love the show and love her ideas, but never thought I would get a response. Well, I got a call and they want to talk to me! I haven't called back yet, but I am going to. Things have settled down, but she is so great! We could only benefit. It is just kind of funny- in those moments, you turn to prayer for help and Supernanny!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

No way Debi - that's really cool. She's got some great tips! You're going to be famous!!!

DeNae said...

Debi,

I think it would be so cool for your family to be a national tv show.. You are already an AWESOME mom, so I don't know what more she could share with you.. But I think it would be very fun to go through the process with them.. DO it!!!

Kyle, Mel, and Samuel, and Noah said...

Yeah!!! You're going to be famous :)
Maybe while you are filming, Samuel and I could "drop by" unexpectedly....i've always wanted to be on tv :)