Wednesday, January 9, 2008

American Idol Dance Off


We have a few stars in the making. Kate and Caroline love singing and dancing- so get ready America! After seeing Mommy on the dance mat, the kids (and adults) decided they wanted to try it, too. Yes, this was a gift for me! I was so excited to receive this- as scary as that is. I just need a microphone. Very fun! David will do it, but not with a big audience. Kate goes into a trance listening to her music and sings her big part at the end. So cute! Even Grammy and Brent had a try, but I don't know if there is a future for them in the dancing competition. I don't know if the beer in Grammy's hand really helped her out much. Sorry no video of them, just Kate and Caroline.

1 comments:

Patty said...

Just love the fact i can see you all on video. Great idea Debi...

My Love to Brent, David, Caroline and Kate.

Love, Tia Patty